- Consistent approach to opportunity evaluation
- Better upfront understanding of risk and concentrations
- Programme structuring and calibration using live receivables data
- More control over implementation risk
- Better, faster go / no-go decisions
- Better control of operational and compliance risk
- Behavioural and anomaly monitoring to help prevent fraud
- Better programme optimisation, scalability and operational rigour
- Single or multiple programmes, allowing sight of the big picture
- Greater confidence to grow the programme
CONTINUITY, SUPPORT AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Each programme has a dedicated support team, usually including one or more of our senior executives, that knows the programme from inception and understands how it works. This continuity of programme knowledge, often gained at a very detailed operational level, is invaluable for long-term programme success.
Some programmes require specialist knowledge . . .
- Dedicated 3-tier platforms track a factor, its sellers and their debtors
- Seller validation through DUNS matching
- Individual seller facility limits
- Library of seller-specific eligibility criteria
- Individual or cross-seller aggregation and advance rate monitoring and control
- Real-time S&P rating of debtors
- Collateral pools, structures and pricing based on S&P bandings
- Automated daily rating agency calculations
- Dynamic discounting and reserving
- Dedicated reporting
- Working relationships with many of the world’s largest trade credit insurers.
- Electronic exchange of debtor credit limits
- Support for individual debtor or debtor group limits
- Automatic calculation of global debtor DCLs using a corporate’s trading experience
- Automated compliance tools covering stop-purchase and overdue reporting.
“For us, process automation is key. It reduces operational risk and friction costs, ultimately giving us a much more scalable offering. Aronova plays a key part in this.”