Terms & Conditions
Aronova Interactive Limited (Company no. 04685868) registered in England and Wales (“Aronova”) is committed to transparency and accountability regarding use of its websites and mobile applications, which include the Aronova corporate website (www.aronova.com), Global Finance Manager (www.globalfinancemanager.com), The Funding Point (www.thefundingpoint.com) and associated mobile apps (the “Site(s)”), and its practises relating to data privacy.
- Using our Sites
These Sites are owned and operated by Aronova Interactive Limited (“Aronova”) and you can use them so long as you have equipment which is compatible and which meets our minimum specifications. This means using a modern PC or mobile device equipped with a recent version of an internet browser and attached to the Internet with a suitable connection speed.
Parts of our Sites use a very high level of encryption, which may be illegal outside the UK. It is your responsibility to ensure that, if you are outside the UK, your use of our Sites is permitted by local law. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you if it is illegal for you to use these Sites within your applicable jurisdiction.
Your use of these Sites is restricted and you must neither disaggregate nor decompile the software used in making or operating it, nor must you develop any database or service from such disaggregation or decompilation. You must not mix any information from these Sites with either (i) any database; or (ii) with additional business information licensed to you by a third party, with the intention of creating and marketing a standalone database or service. You must not modify, reverse engineer or decompose these Sites (or any part of them), or merge them with any other software or service or allow any third party to carry out any of these acts.
- About Aronova & Consumers
Aronova is located at Fetcham Park House, Lower Road, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 9HD, United Kingdom.
Aronova is not in the business of collecting, using, or selling consumer data; however it does offer tools and technologies to corporates and trade finance transaction parties that allow them to use customer contact data provided by a corporate. This is done primarily to enable them to operate back-up servicing facilities in the event that a funded corporate fails. The type of data that may be used for this purpose is limited to corporate customer name and address details, contact name, contact email address and contact position within corporate customer they work for.
Aronova itself collects and uses user data throughout the Sites in the event a Site user wishes to send us an electronic message. The type of data that may be used for this purpose is limited to the Sites user name and email address, plus any interest-related information provided by the Site user.
- Information collected & how it is collected
- Personally-Identifiable Information. “Personally-Identifiable Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information that Aronova collects may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you. Aronova does not collect personally-identifiable information via the Sites for the purpose of helping our clients buy, sell, or deliver trade credit insurance or trade finance. There may however be some circumstances, for example when you use this Site, where you may choose to enter your name, contact information, and other personal details. For example, if you were interested in finding out more about our services, becoming one of our clients or using our services, you could provide us with contact details through our Sites. Please be aware that you can choose not to provide us with personally-identifiable information. Where information is requested this will be clear to the user.
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information. Non-personally-identifiable information is information that, without additional information, cannot be linked by us to a specific individual. Aronova may collect non-personally-identifiable information while you are visiting this Site or one of our related websites. For example, we may collect your IP address, track which Web pages you visit, the time and date, and whether or not you clicked on various links (collectively, “Web Surfing Data”).
- Technologies we may use for data collection (Cookies)
Aronova is committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring that your experience of using this Site is as safe and enjoyable as possible. Aronova uses different types of technologies to collect non-personally-identifiable information, including cookies, action tags, Web beacons, and single pixel GIFs.
We use a combination of different cookies to improve your Sites experience.
- We use persistent cookies to store your preferences and other information on your computer in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalised content and appropriate product or solution-based advertising on your later visits to the web. Persistent cookies last beyond an individual session and remain after you have closed your browser. Persistent cookies will remain on your computer until you choose to remove them.
- We use session cookies to enable service delivery and we utilize session ID cookies to provide certain features of the services, to better understand how you interact with the services, to monitor usage by users and effect web traffic routing on the services. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer, as well as more general information about cookies.
- Sharing & disclosure of collected information
Aronova does not provide personally-identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes except under the following conditions. If a visitor to our Sites provides personally-identifiable information as part of an inquiry about products or services provided by one of our partners, we will provide that information only to that partner only so that they may attempt to respond to the inquiry. Like most businesses, we will use information we receive for our business purposes and keep this information for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose as permitted by applicable law.
- Service Providers. Aronova may employ third-party companies or individuals as Service Providers to facilitate the services, to provide the services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, Web analytics, and improvement of these Sites’ features) or to assist us in analysing how our Sites and services are used. Service Providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Aronova may disclose information when necessary in cooperation with regulators, the government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to regulators, the government or to law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to subpoenas), or to protect Aronova rights, property, or those of others.
- Business Transfers. In addition to the above, there is also the possibility that Aronova may one day be purchased by, or merged with, another company or otherwise be reorganized or sold. If that’s the case, the acquiring (or merging) company will have access to your information.
- Data protection & security precautions
Aronova makes efforts to maintain the security of its network and the data collected. We use various technologies, including, in certain instances, encryption, to ensure security standards. Aronova treats data that is stored on its servers as confidential information. Aronova has an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of customer and other data, limiting access only to those employees who we reasonably believe need to know such information for the purpose of performing their jobs.
Please keep in mind, however, that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium. Therefore, although Aronova uses reasonable efforts to protect information, the possibility of somebody defeating its security measures does exist and none of our security measures should be viewed as a guarantee.
Aronova is registered as a Data Controller under the UK Data Protection Act. You can view our registration by visiting www.ico.org.uk and searching the data protection registry with our registration number Z8258435.
Our information management security system is also certified to ISO 27001:2013, covering the origination, development and delivery of internet based trade credit risk and trade finance products. Our certification number is CI/155601S.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose this to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the materials on Aronova’s Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Whilst Aronova and Service Providers use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information within it’s Sites, errors or omissions sometimes occur. The Service Providers do not warrant that the information provided within our Sites is accurate or error free or that any defects will be corrected, or that these Sites or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Service Providers do not make, and hereby disclaim, any warranty, express or implied, with respect to our Sites including, but not limited to, the correctness, completeness, up-to-dateness, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of these Sites or the continuity of its supply via the internet. You should therefore not rely solely on our Sites to (i) make any internal credit limit or funding decisions or (ii) manage your commercial relationship with your customers.
You (and not us or the Service Providers) assume the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair, or correction that may be necessary as a result of using our Sites. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services.
This Sites may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Aronova. Aronova is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Aronova of the websites or the content thereof.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation caused directly by us.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Sites or any content on them.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Sites.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) relating to this Site, including copyright, database rights or any other such rights as are created by the Copyright and Rights Databases Regulations 1997 and any subsequent re-enactment thereof, trademarks (including our trademarks), service marks, and trade names (whether or not registered), confidential information, and trade secrets, relating to our Sites is the exclusive property of Aronova or of third parties and used under license by Aronova. The display of trademarks, service marks or trade names on pages at this Sites does not imply that any license has been granted to or by any third party.
You will not under any circumstances interfere with or alter the set up or presentation of our Sites and you will promptly notify us of any claim by a third party (of whom you have knowledge) affecting our ownership of our IPR or the ownership by a third party of their IPR used under license within this Sites by Aronova.
All information in this Site is protected under copyright legislation. Users of this Site shall be entitled to copy any information for their own personal use but may not republish or reproduce any such information in any manner, including electronic reproduction by “uploading” or “downloading”, without the prior written consent of Aronova. Otherwise, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information found in the pages of this Site. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trademarks, service marks, trade names or other contents of this Site may be a violation of statutory or common law rights which could subject the violator to legal action.
Information and/or images displayed within this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Aronova. The use of this information or these images by you or any third party, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorised use of the information or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statute.
You may link to our Sites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home pages. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Aronova is located in the United Kingdom and our Sites comply with all applicable UK data protection and privacy laws. If you are visiting from other parts of the European Union, North America or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from UK law, including those whose privacy laws may be more strict than UK law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United Kingdom to Aronova Interactive Limited. If you choose to use our Sites and/or services, you understand and consent to the processing of your personal information in the United Kingdom.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, Aronova makes no representation that materials within our Sites are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access these Sites do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Except as specifically set forth within our Sites, the information displayed or made available is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, insurance product or other product or service. No security, insurance product or other product or service is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Contacting Aronova
Our company details are as follows:
Aronova Interactive Limited, company number 04685868
Registered Address: 79 High Street, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8HG
VAT registration: GB 820666926
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may also transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Effective Date